VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an external silver screen cover for a T4 complete with carry bag. These are collection only but i am only about 3 miles from sandown park where the volksworld show is held so can be collected on sunday the 25th march after 3pm.I will need a deposit with balance on collection.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi its an original made by the silver screens company in cleckheaton yorkshire.Its a quality item and i would like £70 for it.

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Thanks for sorting the pics tuggy!

I'm keen to take them off your hands, but won't be over your way for a while...I'm in Beckenham (so not miles away), I know you said collection only, but would you be willing to post at all? Otherwise, whereabouts are you...if you're east of Sandown I might be able to make it over sooner.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi i keep them rolled up in the bag and they would need folding to put in a box but its up to you,i am near hampton court and i could hold them with a small deposit until you collect.
tuggy.

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
I'm more than happy for you to fold them up for the purpose of posting if you're happy with that? Let me know if so, and how much postage is, and I can get the amount PayPal'd to you...

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Money sent & have replied to your PM, but the message isn't showing in my sent folder...so if you've not received it let me know!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts