VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale are the two seats i got from ebay a few months ago.. Will consider selling them separately if necessary.. They have come directly out of a T4 Transporter.. As i have changed my plans again i no longer need so are up for grabs..

The upholstery on the seats is in good condition, probably could do with a small amount of cleaning and is 'Inca' pattern.. Will also throw in the frames so they are literally ready to bolt into your vehicle.. As they have been taken out of a VW T4 Transporter. They are genuine VAG seats out of the minibus variant but the seatbelts attached WILL NOT BE INCLUDED!..i need them for my van.. although i have a box of other seat belts you can pick from...

Downsides: one of the seats has some upholstery damage where a poorly fitted 'arm' has been placed with bolts (pictured).. There are some superficial scratches on some of the plastic fittings but nothing major..

£45. the pair or £25. each to split...

Any questions please ask collection from Castle Donington DE74, or i do pop to Scunny every other weekend, or the west mids i could meet up..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts