VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, this is my first post on the forum so please be patient!! I'm hoping to purchase a 2003 T4 California freestyle in the next few months and I'm having trouble finding out for sure details on the specification. The reason for this is that these campers are getting old now and that a lot of the information is in German.
What I'm really trying to learn is which of the additional options available for the T4 can be retro fitted.
One item I'm particularly interested in is the factory fitted Sat-nav/Tv, CD Changer.
I'm also interested in the factory fitted phone kit.
I understand that these items may be obsolete but I'm kinda into this kind of stuff and when I buy my camper I'd like to fit as much genuine spec items as I can.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards Padraic.

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Hi all, this is my first post on the forum so please be patient!! I'm hoping to purchase a 2003 T4 California freestyle in the next few months and I'm having trouble finding out for sure details on the specification. The reason for this is that these campers are getting old now and that a lot of the information is in German.
What I'm really trying to learn is which of the additional options available for the T4 can be retro fitted.
One item I'm particularly interested in is the factory fitted Sat-nav/Tv, CD Changer.
I'm also interested in the factory fitted phone kit.
I understand that these items may be obsolete but I'm kinda into this kind of stuff and when I buy my camper I'd like to fit as much genuine spec items as I can.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards Padraic.
Hello and welcome.

All those items were not UK spec, so a starting point will be eBay.de or some of the German sites. The phone kit looks a bit 'in yer face' and I think was specifically for the Nokia 6310 / i (I still use one, best phone they ever made), although I could be wrong.

All T4's are old (even the newest ones); and many parts are now 'invisible', good luck with your search T:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello and welcome.

All those items were not UK spec, so a starting point will be eBay.de or some of the German sites. The phone kit looks a bit 'in yer face' and I think was specifically for the Nokia 6310 / i (I still use one, best phone they ever made), although I could be wrong.

All T4's are old (even the newest ones); and many parts are now 'invisible', good luck with your search T:
Hi mate, cheers for the reply, yes I understand that all this equipment is obsolete, but I'm just hoping to find out as much info as I can. I will probably end up buying a camper from mainland Europe, so I'm just hoping to gain as much Knowledge as possible. I reposed this under the electronics section as it is the right section to post it in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts