VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Standard suspension;:confused:

With 60mm kit fitted (From T4srus). 225 50 17 wheels et35.A: Arches need rolling, rubs with weight in.
Pictures taken with no weight in at all, does drop quite a bit more, even when lightly loaded. Think the springs are fairly soft.

·
Registered
335 Posts
before :-

After:-

Springs are 60mm's from some1 on here 'el cheapo stylee, fronts dropped 60mm ish....
and with 18" Audi TT Reps with 225/40's

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
mine before I bought it

and with T4s r us 60mm springs & Bluebird shocks

still want it lower, have about 20mm left on the front bolts

S

·
0 Posts
Before, only stock pic I've got from France a couple of years ago T:

]

Now:

T4SRUS.co.uk 85mm drop kit (And a Little fiddle Rasp:)

Audi R8 Prototype rims.. ET 45/48

225x40x18 Rubbers :ILU:

·
Registered
70 Posts
before :-

After:-

Springs are 60mm's from some1 on here 'el cheapo stylee, fronts dropped 60mm ish....
and with 18" Audi TT Reps with 225/40's

Cool looking vans, haven't seen either of them about, i've got one now and only round the corner in Runcton Holme!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
From This!!:eek::*:confused:LOL:

To This!

A:A:A::cool::ILU:
CMC 65mm Springs only, Airbags and thick top spring rubbers left on (for now!)
18 inch 225/40 tyres
Egg

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Lowered with: KW -40 springs from Brickwerks (cheers Simon) and some lovely bright orange top plates from T4SRUS (thanks Ade) at the back, and a big spanner at the front

Before (steelies)

Before (‘loys)

After

I’ve got some in between shots with just the front lowered but I’ve not squeezed them out of the camera yet…….

Apologies for the less than spectacular quality of the phone pics..

Cheers
Pete

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just back to VW after 22 years, 18 cars and 4 kids later, so I got a T4, 1994 MODEL 7 Seats custom paint job coming, and I want to drop it 55-60mm, got phat 235's on 17" rims seen some deals on ebay but I still want to use the van daily so whats the best set up for about £200-£270......P

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Just back to VW after 22 years, 18 cars and 4 kids later, so I got a T4, 1994 MODEL 7 Seats custom paint job coming, and I want to drop it 55-60mm, got phat 235's on 17" rims seen some deals on ebay but I still want to use the van daily so whats the best set up for about £200-£270......P
Hi mate
if its wheels your after try Wheel base Oldham

dropping the rear i would go for the Eibach

http://www.eibach-uk.com/?gclid=CIP35NGBuZsCFV8B4wodVUSpEA

dropping it for looks is one thing but

tasty looks & sports ride its a world apart from just slamming it down,,these springs have been tested & not just made to dimentions of the VW Orig ones if its not low enough ya could always use the lowering rubber plates & still retain the quality handling,,good luck mateT:

·
Registered
22 Posts
ok guys how can hellp iv lowerd my van bi 60mm but thay wher **** springs to be faer wot do you expet for £80 it botoms out if i drive over a a pin holl so i wont to lower it bi 40mm naw because i do carey sum wate and i dont just meen to my belly how can tell me wot ar the best spring to get i dont mind spending the cash because this is the last time and if eney bodey wonts to bi sum **** springs let us no if not im going to strap them to my feet and jump out of my window and pot it on youtube ha ha A:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
ok guys how can hellp iv lowerd my van bi 60mm but thay wher **** springs to be faer wot do you expet for £80 it botoms out if i drive over a a pin holl so i wont to lower it bi 40mm naw because i do carey sum wate and i dont just meen to my belly how can tell me wot ar the best spring to get i dont mind spending the cash because this is the last time and if eney bodey wonts to bi sum **** springs let us no if not im going to strap them to my feet and jump out of my window and pot it on youtube ha ha A:
can someone translate please?:confused:

21 - 40 of 170 Posts