VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've put a side exit pipe on mine as I really like the different look. Hence I'm getting rid of the old one. Is approx 20 months old, so covered approx 12k ish.

I'll be giving it a v good clean tomorrow, but it's in good condition. Can be seen on the following web page at the very bottom. £345 new, I think I paid a little less than that at the time, but don't quote me on that.

http://www.bluebird-type2.co.uk/VW t4 stainless exhaust systems.htm

Looking for £100 ono. Sensible offers please. Buyer must collect from M1 J18 area.

Thanks for any interest T:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes, have stock downpipe to go with it, and the other bit that links the top of the down pipe to the stock K14 turbo, whatever that's called. Sorry mate, will be working on that day, but could meet at Cambridge Services if that would help??? T:

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
I've put a side exit pipe on mine as I really like the different look. Hence I'm getting rid of the old one. Is approx 20 months old, so covered approx 12k ish.

I'll be giving it a v good clean tomorrow, but it's in good condition. Can be seen on the following web page at the very bottom. £345 new, I think I paid a little less than that at the time, but don't quote me on that.

http://www.bluebird-type2.co.uk/VW t4 stainless exhaust systems.htm

Looking for £100 ono. Sensible offers please. Buyer must collect from M1 J18 area.

Thanks for any interest T:
hi mate

i would like to buy it can you pm me please,

thanks adie

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Ok mate. I'm working 'til Monday morning anyhow and busy Wednesday / Thursday but could manage Monday PM, Tuesday, or Friday pm. Let you have a think.

My choice is the R32 GTR, will have one, all being well, one day. R30 Silhoette is arguably the best looking racer in my humble opinion, lol!! :D

Sold to StevenVW, pending deposit. Thanks. PM Sent.

·
Banned
300 Posts
looks like next in line just been out and checked and wont fit mine once again eddie my appoligises could of sworn they was same thanks for pointing out to me though

cheers steven

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to everyone for the interest. Think I've got it right on the dib front (I hope) LOL:

Now sold to Adie :ILU:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think Skiprat was third, even though he posted on the thread first...I think??? I:

·
Registered
125 Posts
:blg
Typical... i don't come on here for ONE evening and bang!!!!, i miss the bargain of the week, flipping typical, especially when i'm in need of an exhaust :-(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts