VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i am after the one piece rubber floor mat for the whole of the rear for my swb single side loading door rhd t4 its the rubber one, in black has the small square pattern and is cushioned. Anyone got one preferably in really good nick, don't mind if it needs a good clean !!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi i am after the one piece rubber floor mat for the whole of the rear for my swb single side loading door rhd t4 its the rubber one, in black has the small square pattern and is cushioned. Anyone got one preferably in really good nick, don't mind if it needs a good clean !!
Ive got one-I think. Let me explain, I bought one recently thinking it was for a T5 as that's what it was advertised as. It doesn't fit mine and so I'm pretty sure it's for a T4. You're welcome to come and have a look at it and see if it fits. I'm in Christchurch just let me know.

·
Registered
93 Posts
So that's one in the Bristol area and one in the Bournemouth area for anyone after a T4 mat swb. If anybody can confirm mine's for a T4 Id be grateful. Id like £50 or swap for a T5 swb mat. :ILU:

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the replies i have one now so anyone else that wanted one feel free !!! Cheers

·
Registered
255 Posts
hi are any of the t4 full rear mats still available and what do they look like regarding the suface finish and condition also would need posting to birmingham ? thanks dazT:

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi are any of the t4 full rear mats still available and what do they look like regarding the suface finish and condition also would need posting to birmingham ? thanks dazT:
Is anyone still looking for a T4 SWB rear load mat? I have one in really good condition in Rugby. I'm looking for £70ono.

The top surface is excellent and had been covered over from new before we got the van, then we have only been using it as a camper since, so no heavy wearing. There are a few rips on the underside where it was stuck to the van floor though. I cans send photos if required.

I am working during the week in Scarborough currently, so I could also bring it up there if anyone wanted. Potentially in the Exeter area in the next couple of weekends as well. Message me if you are interested.

·
Registered
80 Posts
i used rubber non slip stable mat for my swb caravelle
, brand new. approx £20 from exeter site on ebay, made bus stink of rubber for ages, but well pleased with quality ,various thicknesses available

1 - 12 of 12 Posts