VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was gutted when i seen that the magazine waere out and couldnt find a copy anywhere but thankfully i managed to find two copies in smith's in chester!!(on my mtb break at coed llandegla):):)

I did read on the forum that the first on e may be a collecters item in the future so will be keeping them safe!!!

lokking forward to next months magazine.T:T:

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
yer i bought 5 copies for myself and a few people who might not have one its good read but hard to find .any body want one ill bring acouple to camermart cost price >T:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
yer i bought 5 copies for myself and a few people who might not have one its good read but hard to find .any body want one ill bring acouple to camermart cost price >T:
You bought 5!! You nutter!!! No wonder there was none in the shops lol

·
Registered
324 Posts
I bought a copy, good start and will buy in future. Anyone on the forum involved in it?

I was thinking the other week that we needed a mag just for our vehicles instead of a page or two in the camper mags.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
cheers sy was going to ask if you wanted one
Thanks, but I already got one. I think I'll subscribe when possible as It was a bit of a mission finding it in the shops.

Oh and yes for the other question, Jimmer on the forum is the editor :)

·
Registered
448 Posts
can anyone please tell me when the 2nd issue is due out :confused:,
i have placed a order with WHS to keep future issue back for me but they couldnt give me date it would be in :*.

many thanks

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Future issue dates and subscription details will be announced by Jimmer shortly T:

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
cheers sy hope to see you at campermart or the next wolverhampton meet on the 21st

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Do you think they would backdate the subscription? Or should I get hunting for the current edition now?!
There's a thread on here somewhere that says the publishers have sold all their stock, so I'd hunt one out if I were you T:

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
For anyone who is not so much bothered about having the physical hardcopy to read, i can suggest http://gb.zinio.com/browse/publications/index.jsp?prnt=cat1960016&productId=500649951&categoryId=cat1960052[/URL]
it downloads monthly subscriptions or single issues to pc or ipad, mac etc and runs very smoothly as well as being cheaper (apparently). Horses for courses and all that, but might suit some....

Oki

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I think the intention is for the mag to come out bi-monthly. This being so, the next issue will be the February one.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts