VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I've had my T5 now for just over a year & due to my work, I've been able to get to many weekenders!!

I live in Conwy. I see lots of both T4s & T5s locally al the time. Does anyone fancy meetin up for a chat & a beer/coffee?
Maybe somewhere like Afon Conwy (Brewsters & Premier Inn) just off the Black Cat Roundabout?

Let me know.

Be good to meet up. There's always someone that's done that job or has that same problem and can advise you!!

Speak soon!

Warby T:

·
Registered
334 Posts
There are two groups in the area- Norh east meet up around the Wrexham area and North West Meet up around Rhos on Sea. If you subscribe to these two post you'll get more of a response as we all seem to get the emails.

·
Registered
11 Posts
There are two groups in the area- Norh east meet up around the Wrexham area and North West Meet up around Rhos on Sea. If you subscribe to these two post you'll get more of a response as we all seem to get the emails.
Where and when in Wrexham pls

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi! I've had my T5 now for just over a year & due to my work, I've been able to get to many weekenders!!

I live in Conwy. I see lots of both T4s & T5s locally al the time. Does anyone fancy meetin up for a chat & a beer/coffee?
Maybe somewhere like Afon Conwy (Brewsters & Premier Inn) just off the Black Cat Roundabout?

Let me know.

Be good to meet up. There's always someone that's done that job or has that same problem and can advise you!!

Speak soon!

Warby T:
Hi anyone up for a meet at the new surf snowdonia Conway 10am 23/08 then go on to Conway for chips please let me know if anyone interested Adam

1 - 13 of 13 Posts