VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a spare glazed tailgate for sale. I bought this originally as a temporary measure as I needed a tailgate quick after someone crashed in to me. I've now found one in better condition so this one is for sale.

It comes with hinges and glass but whoever had it before has done a terrible repair around the bottom of the glass. Anyway, it works as a tailgate or could be restored.

Pick up in Bristol.

I wasn't sure on the price. I was ripped off when I bought it but as it comes with the glass, hinges and even a TD(blue)i badge, how does £50 sound?

Thanks

·
T4 Custom trailer maker
1,916 Posts
I would say its a bargain. I need a tailgate but not the glass. I will aska round to see if I can fnd anyone that wishes to go halves for the glass for theirs. T:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello,

Thanks for the replies. From what I can tell there is only filler around the window but as you can see, they have made a mess of it!

Cheers

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There are a couple of people still interested but the distance to Bristol may be a problem.

I will be travelling to Southampton and Winchester tomorrow and be around until Saturday afternoon so could bring it with me if that is any help to anyone?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts