VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get hold of a half set of mats for our T4. We only need windscreen, driver, passenger and 2 middles and can only find full sets. Don't see the point of buying mats for windows we haven't got!!!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
I would recommend Silverscreen. They are fairly expensive but they are the best IMO. Also its a one piece driver, windscreen and passenger that fits on the outside.

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I think you have to be careful with the internal ones if you have tinted windows.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
We got ours from a company called Taylormade, Emma. Really good quality and cost less than Silverscreen. We tried to order another set recently for son, Jak's van, but they were having family illness problems and couldn't take orders for a little while. Hopefully OK now.
Welcome to the forum by the way!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for that - do they have a web site I can have a look at. I put Taylormade into google and got lots of websites for golf stuff.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Have you got any yet as I have the front three cab and sides but I want a complete set as I cant find anyone that sells just the rears I paid £55 for the front set of three.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts