VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
very interested, how much do you want for it? will it tow ok for pick up? Is it just filler and paint and interior req to finish?
Colin
Oxford T5
07799 626310

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Also sent a Pm mate. I'll have it. Just need to talk about a few things buddy. Drop me a pm back. T:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would like to thank everyone for the interest shown in this but it is sold stc collection to oxford t5 . thanks colin and see you on thursday . cheers nick T:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Ok well if it goes belly up for what ever reason can I have second dibs. I have the cash waiting now. T:
Congrats tooxford T5 even though I think it would look better on my van than his. I:A:

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Just buying a mates t4 so looking to colour code trailer to van and use it to promote my business and sleep in it at shows next year. Will post pics of the build when i find the time and money to complete it!!
Many thanks nick and see you thurs.
Colin
Oxford T5
07799 626310
VW T5 seats bought, sold and fitted.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok well if it goes belly up for what ever reason can I have second dibs. I have the cash waiting now. T:
Congrats tooxford T5 even though I think it would look better on my van than his. I:A:
you can defo have second dibs if for some reason it doesnt go fella , thanks very much nick

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Picked it up today. Nick, thanks for your help (in the rain) with my trailer board, time for a new one me thinks!! Got home after a 5 +1/2 hour drive (sticking to 50)!!, towed well though. Just got to find the time (and money) to finish it now.
Cheers
Colin

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Picked it up today. Nick, thanks for your help (in the rain) with my trailer board, time for a new one me thinks!! Got home after a 5 +1/2 hour drive (sticking to 50)!!, towed well though. Just got to find the time (and money) to finish it now.
Cheers
Colin
glad you pleased with it fella , nice to meet you and post some pics of it done , cherers again nick T:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts