VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all bin after a T4 to make a trailer for my disable son so i can make a bedroom for him for when we go camping so with loads of help from some friends who is helping to build it with me T: Mr bullfrog (martin ) is doing all the welding and fab work for me top bloke so here is some pics of what we have bin up to so far sorry pics are not in order
[/URL] [/IMG]
[/URL] [/

·
Premium Member
4,810 Posts
Looking good fella 

keep up the good work, can't wait to see the finished item.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks all it's for a good corse josh my son T:5 years ago he had a spontaneous spinal bleed that has left him paralysed from arm pits down and in a wheelchair he only the 28 case in the wold to have what happened to him :(
But he's still here give me loads of greef and always got a smile on his face so that is why I am trying to have the trailer built for him so if any one want to help out be my gest always loads of tea and cakes just ask bullfrog lol thanks again to all that help and all the kind words means alot to us and josh A:
[/URL] [/IMG]

·
T4 Custom trailer maker
1,916 Posts
Cheers for the positive comments guys. Not bad for 2 days work. Gonna be back there next week finishing off the body and hopefully getting the A frame on. Will let Tug loose with the filler to skim over it with. Should be nice when done and an ideal bedroom for Josh. I am after an old locker or similar as I plan to fit a battery box in place of the spare wheel. Several reasons, It will be needed to run Josh's breathing machine, It will also power the led interior and exterior lighting and finally it will act as a counter weight to assist with the nose weight issue. I think 3 x 100amp + batteries should work.
If any Companies feel they could donate anthing towards this project it would be great. Josh is a really nice lad and is an insparation to anyone feeling down having a bad run of things. Everytime I see him he is chirpy and has a smile .:tu

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
any got two 18" audi rs4 alloys if so let us no T: and lowered springs as well neededT:

·
T4 Custom trailer maker
1,916 Posts
Any companies donating any parts will be able to have their company name on the trailer. I am finishing it to a high standard so I would imagine it will get a few looks at the shows. T:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Any companies donating any parts will be able to have their company name on the trailer. I am finishing it to a high standard so I would imagine it will get a few looks at the shows. T:
You mean we are finishing it to a high standard :eek: but if any one wants help out then it would be great A:A:

·
Banned
924 Posts
looking good fella T: looks like its coming along nicely... i think i still have an rs4 rep in the shed... will have a dig around and let you know... it is heavly kerbed though :( you know the ex missus lol... anyway you can have it, can always be a spare... and am coming up to soton on the 11th feb to help mate move from hedge end so can drop it off to you and can bring up any other parts if you can sorce them from this end of the woods T:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
I'll be getting round to sorting mine out soon as well. Just waiting for a bit of space in my mates garage so it can be fully attacked.

·
T4 Custom trailer maker
1,916 Posts
I am desparate for the back section of a LWB to make one. My B5 passat one is next on the list but oping to sell that to fund the LWB t4 one. Reckon just the one long section is a much better balance and is plenty enough room for us. It will only be a bunk for the little one and to carry all the camping gear.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts