VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

T4 upper ball joint tool for hire

16K views 52 replies 31 participants last post by  dutton 
#1 · (Edited)
T4 UPPER BALL JOINT TOOL FOR HIRE

Knocking front suspension?
Worn upper ball joints?
Been quoted a fortune?

This tool makes removing & replacing the upper ball joints simple.
The upper arm can be left in place and the whole job can be done in about half an hour!

This is an expensive tool and I’m hiring it out for £29 plus delivery to you. Collection from surrey available.

Hopefully, you’d only need to do this job once in a blue moon – especially if you use a quality ball joint.

Recent reviews: “That tool is worth it's weight in gold!
From opening the garage to test drive was about 2 hours.”,

“.it turned up today thanks , got home at 1 , unpacked it, old joint out, new one back in and tool repacked ready to send back by 1.45 ”.

pm or ‘mail me.

See less See more
#25 ·
Has anyone got any idea where MuddyCamel is!?
I rented his tool - used it - boxed it up and sent it back. I mailed him to let him know it was on the way and then I got a reply saying he was 'away''. Since then - nothing. No refund no communication...

Feeling really gutted and lost 200 quid that I need for my van resto :*:confused:

#26 ·
I just got back this evening after a 800 mile drive. Next to no communication available - barely even a 'phone signal. In other circumstances, almost peaceful but I was working very long days (& lack of comms caused a lot of problems).
Anyway normal service can now resume A:
Thank you for your understanding.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.