VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Fitted our first RIB Altair RIB bed today, very nice too....

Can do these, supplied, fitted and upholstered in your choice for around £1900 depending on spec.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi there mate,

I'm looking to get a RIB as I want to take kids in the back safely - can you sort me out with a quote if I give you all the deets?

PM me.

Cheers,

Robbie

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
I definately want to get one.
Do you still supply & fit ?

I have a 1995 Caravelle. Bog-standard caravelle interior at the moment.

Looking at the 112cm one as I want to see if I can get a bench seat down the side rather than worktops, sinks, wardrobes etc...

Can you advise cost for supply & fit of the 112cm version ?

Also, just wondering how much it would be to have a 2 seater & a single seater which operated independantly ? Can you find sizes & costs for me ? Wondering if I can sort the bench part out so that it also allows use of the 3rd seat when we want but also makes a decent bench seat AND integrates into a bed !

Cheers,
James.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Trimix - replied to your pm the other day about armrests, let me know when you can.

Manxx - you'll have this in a few days buddy. The cream vinyl we found is spot on, I'm sure you'll be pleased.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Some nice looking seats. What rough figure would you provide today for supply, fit, upholster of a 2/3 seat? Still around £1,900?

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, something around £2k depending on spec.

PM me with exact requirements and I'll get a good price together for you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just came across this older post from 2010 about RIB beds. I was wondering if it would be possible to ship to the US ? Might be to expensive due to the weight but really love this seat system and thought I give it a try.
Thanks,
beesigner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts