VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
VW T5 1.9TDI 104bhp 04 plate in Danish Blue from factory with colour coded bumpers and mirrors.

12 months MOT and 6 months TAX

Has 18inch alloys with excellent tyres, fully carpeted rear, tinted side windows, cd player, ABS, Airbags, x3 3point seatbelts, remote central locking, alarm, full width rock and roll bed, and lots more that i just can't think of.

My van has been brilliant no problems at all everything works as it should does have a few miles on it but does benefit from a full VW dealer service history. All the belts have been done with receipts etc so no worries there it's ready to go catch what's left of the summer and have some fun.

Mileage is 160k but remember it has been serviced by VW all it's life never been to a back street garage.

Writing this advert in a bit of a hurry so as I'm sure I've missed lots out please don't hesitate to call me any reasonable hour.

It will only let me upload 3 pics i have plenty more so email me if you want more.

Price is £5995

Call me on 07950 826 088

If you want pics email me [email protected] and i'll send you a zip file full of pics about 5mb so be patient.

or PM me

Thanks
Mick

1 - 1 of 1 Posts