VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Few pics of the van take after a ceramic valet, which is mechanically properly sorted after a few initial teething problems with driveshaft, new Meyle top mounts and worn bushes (new PSB PU bushes) all replace.
Brand new full Evo Designs conversion done this year in May by Trevetts with:
1 captain seat plus 2 bench (folding - Vankraft bracket installed) seat which is on a kiravan swivel,
Full blackout curtains and windscreen cover,
MOT compliant M4 Rock and roll bed and new memory foam mattress topper with cover. Westdubs pop top with pull in bungee,
Evo Design Hacienda black interior,
Waeco fridge (can open it with bed down),
Sink and cooker hob with 907 Gas cannister,
Kiravan floor mat.
157,000 with fsh. Just done 3000 miles in 4 weeks without a hickup.
I've added a Pioneer sph-da230dab android/apple car radio with bt phone dab etc with REVERSING camera and Focal speakers with sound deadening in doors.
The van already had BT phone prep with the standard radio which is also included.
The van is a 2014 T5.1 5 speed Highline t28 in metallic night blue good spec with electric windows and mirrors, cold AIR CON!, rear parking sensors, hill start, fogs. 2 remotes that control the windows too.
It's been mapped to make it a nice drive by Alias Tuning in Bath - cost £50 extra on A Plan insurance and gives an extra 45bhp. Getting 35mpg without trying too hard.
Both driveshafts replaced and the stub, front brake pads, front pu (PSB) bushes and Meyle HD top mounts, new rear high level brake lights, OSRAM laser bulbs, new fog lamps.
Cup holder works! Also has another 3D printed cup holder for driver.
Got a 100amp leisure battery and 240v ehu with cable. New van battery fitted too.
I fitted new 17" KMC holeshots with superb BF Goodrich urban tyres. Tracking done when fitted.
Comes with new Debus sun canopy
Revolution tourismo air (beam) inflatable driveaway awning and pump and awning rail fitting kit only used once.
Hidden awning strip fitted under the pop top.
Lots of other camping accessories including levelling ramps back door standoffs. It fitted a couple of dog securing points behind the seats. Original radio included.
Will be looking for £24,000.
I'm in Swindon Wilts. Message me or email me on [email protected].
Selling because I am moving away and need an economical car to drive 200m regularly - unfortunately.
If anyone wants more pics happy to send via email or whatsapp.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi. Is this van still available and where are you based?
Few pics of the van which is properly sorted after a few initial teething problems, and a new full conversion done this year by trevetts with 1 plus 2 (folding) seat on kiravan swivel, blackout curtains, mot Rock and roll bed and memory foam mattress topper with cover (used once), westdubs pop top and evo Hacienda black interior, waeco fridge, sink and cooker.
157,000 with fsh. Just done 2000 miles in 2 weeks without a hickup.
I've added a pioneer sph-da230dab android/apple car radio bt phone dab etc with reversing camera and Focal speakers.
The van is a 2014 T5.1 5 speed highline t28 in metallic night blue good spec with electric windows and mirrors, AIR CON!, rear parking sensors, hill start, fogs. 2 remotes.
It's been lightly mapped to make it a nice drive.
Both driveshafts replaced and the stub, front pads, front pu bushes and top mounts.
Cup holder works!
Got a 100amp leisure battery and 240v ehu with cable.
I fitted kmc holeshots with superb bfg urban tyres. Have the original 16's too.
Comes with debus sun canopy and a revolution tourismo air driveaway awning and kit only used once. Hidden awning strip fitted under the pop top.
Will be looking for £25k.
If there's any interest, message me!
Selling because I am moving away and need an economical car to drive 200m regularly. View attachment 183879 View attachment 183880 View attachment 183881 View attachment 183882 View attachment 183883 View attachment 183884

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes and I'm Swindon in Wilts.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We would be coming from Cornwall when would you be free for us to view it?
I'm around all week. Saturday house hunting in Poole. Sunday free.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts