·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Reluctantly I have finally made the decision to let my van go����

bay ad here:-

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/113800864733

Anyone interested text or phone 07739358808 me please��

2012 Genuine VW T5.1 Sportline Kombi LWB 180 biturbo. £21600 ono including vat and the number plate. A discount of £500 for forum members, can't get fairer than that!! So PM me through the forum if your interested.

1 owner from new that's me. 6 speed manual. Just under 60000 miles. Full VW service history, brought from imperial commercials stoke and always serviced there.
Overserviced if there is such a thing oil changed at 10000 miles now not the recommend 20000 miles.

Private plate negotiable in the price. VW12 VAN Mint condition. Always washed, clay barred and polished regularly, leather seats nourished regularly
. Cruise control.
Heated seats.
Detachable tow bar factory fitted.
+ Air conditioning. Electric mirrors and windows.
Hill start assist. Cab comfort pack.
Kenwood dvd/ cd/ sat nav player.
Front led DRL'S. JPL front splitter.
Heko air deflectors.
Eberspacher D2 night heater with 7 day timer.
Van-X side curtains. Van-X cab separation curtain.
Spare wheel and tyre inflation kit.
Sides and roof insulated. Bumper protector.
Rear seats have hardly been used.
Probably other things I have missed.
Price is including vat and a vat invoice will be supplied.
This price includes the registration VW12 VAN, if you don't want the plate I will knock £500 off the price but would prefer to sell with the van.
You can travel the length and breadth of the country but you will not find a straighter more genuine van than this.
There is not one dent on the van, being picky there are a few stone chips to the bonnet and front, a tiny paint chip on the drivers door not through the paint about 2mm diameter, a scratch on the tailgate about 25mm long just under the number plate and a little lacquer peel on the o/s of the rear bumper above the mudflap about the size of a 50p where I got a bit amorous with the pressure washer. Cheers ����

Glen 07739358808.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi,
Am I really that wide of the mark with this?? Looked at prices and I don't think I'm that way off, be honest give me some advice guys please.
I have just put a figure on this, I am open to offers and of course it's the vat that frightens everyone!!

Cheers Glen.

·
Registered
244 Posts
TBH the photo showing average consumption to be 18 mpg would put me off, even if I thought I wanted one. It may not be representative either but, similar to studying CVs from job applicants, it is easiest to eliminate based on negatives. Don't give potential buyers any reason to pass over your van. Likewise describing stone chips, they are to be expected.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank-you for that, I never even noticed that picture, rest assured it does far more than 18 mpg, it's because it's just not being used at the moment!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
£20k plus for a 7 year old van?! You can get a much younger van for that money. Plus it’s with a 180 bitdi with low mileage? Don’t get me wrong here, nice van but it’s in that age range with the dodgy eye coolers that killed these engines. Alright you have had it changed out but with might of done some damage already to the cylinder walls.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts