VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on lads help me out, I'm in need of a front spoiler for my 5.1 and need some help deciding!! Was first thinking sportline? Now ABT? Aaaarrrggg which one?? Pic would help!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
I got my ABT style front splitter off a lad called Leszek Rosak,he's on Facebook.
The spoiler went on OK and looks good now when sprayed up. Price was good too,sub £100. Only problem I had was delivery. Came from Poland about 5 weeks later when I was told it would be here in 1 week. So a bit of chasing up had to be done. A few people have had the same problem. If told it would of been 5 weeks before I'd of been OK with that. And it was supposed to come with mesh to fit behind the holes but that never arrived.
No photo to put on here,sorry. But for the price T:

·
Registered
410 Posts
I have an ABT one from Ebay on my 63 plate Kombi, I cant remember the seller but it went on a treat, tried it on for size before painting and it fitted perfect and held itself in place. IMO looks loads better than the common sportline spoiler as it hangs lower down. mine was £125 but the week after I bought it he dropped them to £100, typical.

TBH it was part of my deciding factor in buying the Highline 140 over the Sportline, I didnt want to wait for a factory order and didnt like a few things on the sportline at the time such as the twin passenger seat, barn doors, leather seats, and the horrible high up front spoiler.

Gary

·
Registered
603 Posts
We have a ABT splitter on our Cali, as said they hang lower than the Sportline ours is a Genuine one fitted by Vanstyle i watched it fitted and the quailty and fit is spot on then it should be for the £££ I:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts