VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question but how much should I be looking at to buy some t5.1 headlights for my face lift.
Just normal ones for now

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking at those to be honest and they do look nice but I thought what I save on lights I could put towards the bonnet unless I just wait a bit longer

·
Registered
130 Posts
I needed some for my bus but I have managed to get a full front end for peanuts ,try ebay I was gobsmacked how cheap they are selling gess a lot are upgrading so there is a glut second hand ones on the market

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is what I was hoping for.
I've got a genuine front bumper with sportline bottom half for next to nothing.
Keep checking ebay but always seem to get over bid to point it not worth it.
Missed some on Facebook for £50 for pair

·
Registered
75 Posts
Okay, I am in East Anglia so not easy for you to collect or me to drop off. I could look into couriering them in the new year if you are interested and the price is right for both of us.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes can do depending on price.
Guessing condition is fine

·
Super Moderator
5,268 Posts
I was looking at those to be honest and they do look nice but I thought what I save on lights I could put towards the bonnet unless I just wait a bit longer

If budget is an issue keep an eye in the January sales, when I did a facelift on my old T5 I bought all the parts from Euro Car parts using their January sale and any voucher codes I could find on line. I saved loads. Just make sure you get the premium bonnet which is seam sealed.
Other wise I would strongly recommend you buy all your parts from Travelin lite.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I would consider the condition as very good. Reason for replacement was to upgrade. Do not know what they are worth, feel free to make me an offer and I will include the courier. Happy to take some photos for you but that won't be until the weekend as they are tucked up in the loft of the garage.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Depending on your budget, why not get some upgraded ones rather than buying now and again later?
I have these and they are very good.
Link
any pics of them on the van?

I would consider the condition as very good. Reason for replacement was to upgrade. Do not know what they are worth, feel free to make me an offer and I will include the courier. Happy to take some photos for you but that won't be until the weekend as they are tucked up in the loft of the garage.
what lights did you upgrade to?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes think I might try that for bonnet in the new year.
Been looking at grilles on travelin lite

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Still looking for a decent priced t5.1 headlights but I'm sure there is a yorkshire tax as everything close to yorkshire is over priced and others further afield seem more reasonably priced just to far to collect

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Anyone got some cheap t5.1 headlights lying around?
Surely someone has upgraded these and just have old ones taking up space?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts