VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i'm looking at doing some interior upgrades soon and the first i'd like to get sourced is a highline speedo cluster ,can anyone advise me of the correct unit to get ?, part number if possible ? my van is a 2011 5.1 dsg ,
also any tips on where to get one from ? i've looked on ebay but they seem to be from poland and in kmph which is'nt ideal!
I'm aware that i'll need to get someone with the correct tech and knowhow to reprogramme new unit ,keys and immobiliser , going to get mfsw fitted at the same time hopefully
thanks in advance !

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
There are 2 Highline clusters for the T5.1 - one with the monochrome screen, one with a full colour screen (rare and mega $$$). If you look through my build thread, there are photos of the one I got on there. The one you need has the two seperate small clocks for oil temp and fuel. They're obviously different to the boggo standard clocks.

I got mine from eBay but they came from somewhere random like Lithuania but they were in mph. I then had them coded (immobiliser needs work, mileage transferring across etc) and fitted by Chris @ Bellman Automotive in Sheffield. I'm about an hours drive away but given the amount of work thats needed to get them working, it was well worth the trip. Cheap too - was about £100 for them to be coded and fitted... about an hours work (with free cuppa :) )

·
140 DSG Shuttle SE full Camper
2,318 Posts
There are 2 Highline clusters for the T5.1 - one with the monochrome screen, one with a full colour screen (rare and mega $$$). The one you need has the two seperate small clocks for oil temp and fuel.
There must be 3 different Highline clusters if yours has an oil temperature gauge, our OE cluster has water temperature & fuel, and oil temperature via the MFD?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts