VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i keep looking at 17" t5 teel wheels and think they could look prity good on a t4. any1 tried it or think its worth the efort! i like the steel wheel look, got a set of g60 steels on my mk3 golf estate and love them. what do you guys think? mabe evencolour code them to the van.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
i keep looking at 17" t5 teel wheels and think they could look prity good on a t4. any1 tried it or think its worth the efort! i like the steel wheel look, got a set of g60 steels on my mk3 golf estate and love them. what do you guys think? mabe evencolour code them to the van.
Be the first mate and have a go!

If they can put an man on the moon then T5 steel wheels on a T4 shouldn't be too difficult :D

·
Super Moderator
3,400 Posts
t5 steels are 16 inch not 17 inch and they are the wrong pcd i think they are pcd 5x120 and a t4 is 5x112. and wobble bolts are not the answer!
T5 steels do come in 17" also, from the caravelle i believeI: As for fitment you are right the pcd is different but could be fitted with some adaptors. They are available from lots of vw part suppliers, venom is one that comes to mind and would space them out around 20mm alsoT: I do like these steelies, look cool, never seem them done on a 4, go for it budT:T::cool:

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
t5 steels are 16 inch not 17 inch and they are the wrong pcd i think they are pcd 5x120 and a t4 is 5x112. and wobble bolts are not the answer!
174s have 17" steels

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
i have adapter which are 120 to 112 if you want to fit some t4 rims on a t5 if amyone is interested

1 - 13 of 13 Posts