VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Looking good mate, if me i would colour code the drl,s but that's only my preference, cracking bus though.?

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
i was wondering about DRL's

mines the same colour and i didnt know if i should go black or reflex silver DRL as i have touches of gloss black elsewhere

The other idea i had was to go gloss black DRL and paint lower bumper grill and surround gloss black so it meets the DRL on the other side so its like one strip of gloss black

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Normally I'm very much for keeping stuff looking relatively as it should from the factory but I quite like the black DRL covers.

·
Premium Member
1,816 Posts
i was wondering about DRL's

mines the same colour and i didnt know if i should go black or reflex silver DRL as i have touches of gloss black elsewhere

The other idea i had was to go gloss black DRL and paint lower bumper grill and surround gloss black so it meets the DRL on the other side so its like one strip of gloss black
I was in the same quandary, so photoshopped my van with both options, opted for the black in the end, and was / is toying with blackening out the middle mesh surround like your thinking, sort of T6 style.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts