VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new to this so I apologise if this is posted in the wrong place. I have a VW t5 with a 2.5l AXD engine. I had, had the van for 3 months and the engine spun a big end bearing. I sent the engine away to be reconditioned as with the injectors. I received the engine back and the engine was fitted along with the injector. The engine lasted 1 mile and the tensioner gear in the time system came loose company who had reconditioned took full responsibility for that and sent me another engine. Once the new engine was fitted and the overhauled injectors were set up, the engine was producing a misfire. The fault code on VAGcom showed the misfire in cylinder 5 and the reading on the injector metering blocks showed that the injectors were running right on the up and lower limits. I pulled out the injectors again and sent them back to the company who had overhauled them. They said that they replaced the jetting and nozzles on them. Once I received them back the misfire was worst than before and I was getting no reading on the metering block for the injector on the VAGcom. I have checked the cylinders compression they were all the same at around 210PSI. I have checked the continuity of the injector wiring to the ECU and it was all fine. Has anyone seen this type of problem before and have any solutions or things I could try. I would say that the injectors are the problem but any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Alistair

1 - 1 of 1 Posts