VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this from eBay about three weeks ago, fitted it and decided I wanted something else. Stupid me. It's pretty much brand new, and fits straight into the T5.1 Facelift vans. It's a stereo, cd/dvd player, sat nav with inputs for mp3 players/ipods, reversing camera, video, and usb. It's got two memory card slots in the front, one for the satnav and one spare so you can load movies etc. I bought it off eBay for £174, brand new, and I'd like £120. You're welcome to collect or I'll post it free. I'm based just outside Bath.
IMG_0192
IMG_0193

Link to original item:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111243474189?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi interested in this, but wondered what the issue was & why you're not using it?

Do you know if it has 2 phono/audio outs on the back

can't find any reviews/ instructions any where on t'intergalactic Web.

Thanks

Richard

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Richard,

I'm a little bit pedantic about these sorts of things, and while it worked fine overall I didn't like a couple of issues:
1. I wanted a unit that could split a video feed so that kids could watch a DVD in the back and I could have a SatNav on the screen in the front.
2. The layout of the buttons wasn't logical- two buttons for the phone, but no simple way to ajust the music tone without getting into the menus.
These are little things, but I've a new van, and I wanted it to be perfect. It's in as new condition with all cables etc, and is a bargain at this price. I can't remember if it's got two audio outs on the back (I'm at work) but I got the information in the following link from the seller which seems to show one output plus subwoofer: http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/easyrising/ES7086A-E13.jpg
Let me know if I can help further.
Cheers
Ben

·
Registered
73 Posts
ok thanks Ben, I was just reading the 35 page post about these & I think I'll give it a try - hopefully I can live with the quirks!

I will also get the reversing camera I think

Will you accept £100 posted, I can pay by Paypal gift (saving any fees)

Thanks

Richard

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought a cheap reversing camera off eBay and it fitted my new head unit fine, I've no reason to believe it won't also fit that one. The eBay item number is 231390415722 for the camera I bought.
Yes, £100 posted is fine. I'll pm you my details.

·
Registered
7 Posts
How is this unit? I've just been looking at the eBay link.

Is the sat nav any good? Not sure I like the look of the view but it might just be that picture they used.

Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts