VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to purchase a t5 campervan and I'm new to the vw world, I've found one that looks really nice and was wondering if it was a good purchase. Please help!

It's a t5 56 plate full conversion with smev cooker and sink, Weaco fridge, r&r bed, rebuilt gearbox last year, new clutch and flywheel new pop top roof, 202k miles for £11,000

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
185 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me.... all that especially inc a pop-top. It obviously a high miler but if mechanically its sounds and been well maintained and is clean and tidy sounds good!

Any photos?

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
sounds like a good deal, as said the pop top alone can cost anything from £2.5k upwards, got a link?

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Don't part with any money until you know for sure it all legit, 11k is a lot of money,but you know that, right. Good Luck !!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I did and I have no regrets. Paid a bit less than that but it needed a clutch/DMF so all in it's cost me something similar.

Mine has pop top (colour coded), full width leather R&R w/memory foam, split charging, hookup, 20" RR wheels, gas ring .. it's Caravelle 2.5 6 speed on a 56 plate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts