VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been driving around with my 16" steels for too long now and need an upgrade lol

If anyone is looking to sell a set of second hand alloys, 17" or 18" then give me a shout. Not too fussed what make they are as long as they are in decent condition. My ideal budget is £500 for wheels and tyres and needs to fit a T32.

Cheers all!

·
Registered
40 Posts
mate, got some nice 20"s if any good, i know you said 17 or 18, but these are very nice and have the higher load rating for a t32.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
17" borbets few scuffs on one front but rest mint good toyo tyres £500

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mate, got some nice 20"s if any good, i know you said 17 or 18, but these are very nice and have the higher load rating for a t32.
Look good mate, just not sure I want to go to that size? What make are they? Why you sellin? Cheers, M

·
Registered
40 Posts
they are calibre exile 10x20 et45,815kg rated rims with jinyu 275/40/20 106y xl tyres, tyres about 6mm, all in very good condition, a couple have minor laquer marks around the centre bore, but all straight no kerbing kinks dents cracks nothing, wheels only done about 3k, i bought them from a guy who bought them new for his california, and then hardly used it, i had them on mine for about 3 weeks last year, but ended up having to work in devon for 5 months so went back to steels as didn't want to ruin the alloys over the winter, and i just haven't bothered putting them back on, they in the garage gathering dust, £500 and they yours, all balanced and ready to go.

·
Registered
452 Posts
once l have had my wheels changed l will be selling my 17" ronal r51's with tyres - bus has only done 17000 miles so there is still good tread on the fronts and very good treads on the rears - catch ? one front and one rear have a kerb mark both done in France at low speed Both wheels and tyres are load rated for a t32 which l have . Once l've got my wheels changed next week l'll have photos . l'm willing to sell them for £200 , once the 2 kerbed wheels get repaired , you would have 4 new looking wheels .T:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts