VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
19" t5 alloys with good tyres, One whell as slight kerb marks on but nothing major and all the wheels have good premium tyres on. Tyres are 245/40/19 x 2 & 245/35/19 x 2. Also i have a full set of suspension for a t5, Came off a 2004 1.9tdi and includes springs, shocks and rubbers. Wheels £275 & Suspension £75. also i have a t4 drivers seat from my old t4, It's in the inca pattern and is still on a base, Wants a clean but no rips or burns or anything like that £50, Set of 4 standard steelies with good tyres for a t4 free to a good home!

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
are the alloys load rated and to what weight,and what are the tyres like and load rating on them please.

how many mm left on them?

thanks bud.T:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are all extra load tyres & there is between 4 & 6mm and them and they are all premium tyres, Falken, michelin dunlop ect ect

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
thanks,will have a word with Buggygirl when i marry her this afternoon and see what she thinks,

not allowed to see her till 4pm,bad luck and all that,A:A:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Max wheel load is 750kg so thats 2 & half ton in total & sorry smart not down south for a while. Down cornwall at the end of the month! Check out my thread in the pub?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Dibs! May be interested in the T4 steelies as I need my alloys refurbed soon. Are you heading York way at all?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The seat will fit a 2001 t4 mate as it came out of a 2001 t4, The steelies cw but they are free to a good home I aint fetching em to ya too lol Sory daved not coming to north wales soon even though it is a very pretty place. A:

·
Registered
211 Posts
No worries, and certainly not expecting you to deliver them for the sake of delivering them! Just wondered if you may be heading to East Coast or something etc and could bring em along. I have to be in Manchester on the 10th, and would gladly make a detour by Rotherham to grab the steelies. If WakWak can't get em that is. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts