VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I've never owned a VW T4 or T5 before (or any VW for that matter) but I am looking at buying a T5 after christmas. Initially for work and as a large family vehicle for leisure & camping, with a view to converting it into a 4 bed camper in a couple of years time. I'm looking for some advice as to what model to buy and also where is the best place to get a good deal on a nearly new van, privately or from a dealer? I'm based in South Wales, but would be prepared to travel a reasonable distance for the right van.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've just bought a great van, a t32 lwb window van , it's got 8 seats and still loads of room in the back for my work stuff it's basic inside as a base model but I'm loving it,I've had the bumpers sprayed to match and had the windows blacked out, I've tried to upload photos in the past but they end up upside down or round the wrong way but I'll try again.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
I've just bought a great van, a t32 lwb window van , it's got 8 seats and still loads of room in the back for my work stuff it's basic inside as a base model but I'm loving it,I've had the bumpers sprayed to match and had the windows blacked out, I've tried to upload photos in the past but they end up upside down or round the wrong way but I'll try again.
If u edit the pic rotate it save then edit again put it back to how it should be save they should post ok

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Was getting dizzy looking at it Olly!

Flipped it for you T:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Oh, and by the way...Welcome to the Forum Animal! T:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks Tony. I have a couple of friends who have spent huge amounts of time and money on older vans and I'm looking forward to the challenges

·
Registered
734 Posts
Check out Salop Vans in Shrewsbury. I've been very impressed... Welcome to the forum!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts