VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's already been asked quite a few times...but we can't afford a Kyham and a Royal Traveller is far too big for just the two of us.
We've been looking at the Outdoor Revolution Movelite awnings, can anyone let us if they're any good?
Cheers :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have decided to use a VW pull out awning and Brandrup Sides so I have a Khyam Motordome Tourer Awning that has only been used twice if your interested RRP £300 from Khyam, make me an offer (PM ME) picked up from Harrogate if your interested.

It is in perfect condition with no rips, tears or damage.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can no-one help me I'm tearing my hair out here :eek: I cant afford the millionaires row Kyham somone must use something else for the T5 if so what is it and how is it attached, its 2 weeks til vanfest and I have nowt to sleep in :eek: hhhhhheeeeeeeeeelllllllllpppppppp

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
My mate uses a movelite and really likes it, it's a decentish sized space for 2 and goes up really easy and has 2 straps that are attached to the hem of the "docking skirt" and goes over the roof and peg into the floor on the far side. :)

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
About time Loftos x :) ps Did you notice that your very first post was purely left for abuse!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts