VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

What is the best route for my Autosparks split charge system & my 240v hookup (to be mounted in front fog light unit) to go through the engine bulkhead?

The hole for the bonnet release cable does not look big enough to all fit in. There is another hole on the passenger side which emerges in the wiper / air inlet tray, but where do I go from here? Anywhere else??

Planned to put RCD unit under drivers seat, and autosparks unit at back of cupboard.

I'm in a rush - i need to fully convert my camper before our August holiday! I have had 8 weeks off after fracturing my ankle, and being unable to weight bear. Windows, seat swivels & Pop top done. Ply panel cut, doing carpet & floor this weekend. Flat pack kitchen ready to go in.

I'm sure this has been done to death, but I can't find it anywhere on the forum at the moment!

Any help greatly appreciated! Need to get this sorted this weekend if possible.

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
10,602 Posts
Remove the wiper arms. Remove the black scuttle panel (pulls off). Run cables from battery through grommet behind battery into plenum chamber. Remove three bolts securing wiper mechanism. Move wiper mech to the right and you can see spare grommet in bulkhead.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Upspex, awesome reply!
Thanks that has solved my problems.
Been busy outside putting the carpet in.

Matt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts