VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently fitted to a T4 LWB.

Pickup only from SP103NP (Andover, Hampshire).

Used, not new. No tears, mechanically all ok. Some marks, but nothing unsightly. The leather could do with a clean, but it doesn't smell!
I'm only changing because I'm going down The Usual Route (RnR, side cupboards etc) and need to reign in some funds. There is a sunbeam on the drivers side seat. It's not a stain or a tear.

2x Grey leather swiveling rotating Captains Chairs with drawers, arm rests, integral inertia reel seatbelts
1x pop up Table
Caravelle rails
Any fixings that come with it

£800 for the lot. You're welcome to help me remove them (take off £50) so you can see how they fitted.

See photos of actual items.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi all,

Thanks for the various offers. Looking on fleabay, the seats are going for £300 up each and the multifunction table from £200. No idea on the rails.
None of it is new, but it's all in good condition. Have a look at the photos. I am happy to take further photos or welcome you to have a look prior to deciding.
I'd like £600, no offers, pickup from Andover Hampshire.

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
A very reasonable price indeed. Been looking for some rails on their own and they don't come up very often. Good luck with the sale and a free bump for you. T:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Darren,

DSM has offered a deposit and collection date so they are sold pending full payment and collection. I'll let you know if it falls out of bed.
Thanks
Richard

1 - 10 of 10 Posts