VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are now sold

Genuine vw roof bar set. 2 bars these are the logo branded lockable ones.just over a years use on the van great condition complete with instructions torque tool and four keys
These fit the roof rack prep rails as fitted to caravelles
£150 collection only from Weymouth dorset

·
Premium Member
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi just to clarify these are roof bars that go from side to side and fit only in the roof track that is fitted as standard in the caravelle and optional on vans and shuttles .option is known as roof rack preparation
I unfortunately have no pics but they are in the vw commercial/caravelle accessory catalogue

Cheers,bunny

·
Registered
927 Posts
I have caravelle roof rails front to back; are these for those, or the actually factory fitted rails almost flush to the body front to back?

·
Premium Member
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Hi just to clarify these are roof bars that go from side to side and fit only in the roof track that is fitted as standard in the caravelle and optional on vans and shuttles .option is known as roof rack preparation
I unfortunately have no pics but they are in the vw commercial/caravelle accessory catalogue

Cheers,bunny
Caravelles have a rail that is black and sits in the channel in the roof on either side where the standard van just has holes with bolts in.
As far as I'm aware there are no other genuine vw accessory bars for the velle than these

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
My standard van had the rails from factory,i removed them for a rhino rack then wanted to go back so bought some off here out the breaking section ,if it helps this sale i have the said roof gutter rails they are cut in half for postage reasons but work fine once fitted £20 to who buys the roof bars (not forsale to anyone else)

·
Premium Member
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My standard van had the rails from factory,i removed them for a rhino rack then wanted to go back so bought some off here out the breaking section ,if it helps this sale i have the said roof gutter rails they are cut in half for postage reasons but work fine once fitted £20 to who buys the roof bars (not forsale to anyone else)
Nice one cheers:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts