VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for any suggestions on a colour change on my blue T5 2009 as I can't decide which is best!!!!!! Help

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I'm looking at getting a new van in the next 12 months and I'm having sleepless nights (well not quite!!) thinking about which colour to go for.
Black...stunning when clean and shiny but how long does it stay that way!!
Blackberry...much the same as the above
White...very trendy these days especially with black alloys etc
Silver....my last 2 vans have been silver so I'm getting a bit bored now and fancy a change. Can't fault the way they always look clean though.
I'm leaning towards a metallic grey at present but then again......

·
Registered
494 Posts
Im biased but dark metallic grey has the best of silver and the darker look too, always looks clean (unless it's really dirty).

I once knew a car salesman who said that any colour will have it's followers but metalics always sell easier, he said a safe bet would allways be silver, silver/grey, black and a handfull of specific colours that certain manufacturers were known for, like farrari for red MG british racing green etc.

At the time the new ford focus ST had their TV campaign featuring a burnt orange ST, sales rocketed for the colour but Im now lead to believe they can't shift them anywhere near the colours of silver and white.

So colour would be a personal choice, however some of the shouty yellows and lime greens look stunning, check out the colour choice for the new vw cars for a start.

Whatever you choose if you go for non standard be prepared to limit your resale, unless that is you do an absolutley stunning example of an up and comming trendy colour. :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts