VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm having trouble with my locks and electric windows on my T5 camper. They work when they want to i've gone through the wiring under the flooring and repaired broken and corroded cables but still problem persist changed switches etc. lock modules lock together sometimes one won't then they all won't.
I'm thinking of buying a second hand module now to try but see you need to get it programmed i believe?
where could you get it programmed to apart from VW which probs will charge ridiculous prices i can imagine.
or even current modules tested and repaired?
Im in the south west so somewhere close would help.

Cheers
Charlie

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
It would help anyone able to help on here if you gave a more detailed description of the fault/faults you are experiencing.
Also, it would help to know engine & year of the vehicle concerned. If you give you general area you might find someone local to you who may have VCDS & could do a download for you, (maybe for a few beers). Armed with a fault code or codes would also help any diagnosis.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Sorry, just noticed "south west", but a little more accurate may help without giving too much away !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts