VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here goes I have a 2.5 kombi with leccy windows ac rear wash wipe, And want cruise control, i have just purchased the stalks with cruise control funtion is there any thing else need apart from ecu activation. Am i right in assuming wiring is already in place as i have the electric pack or can i wire it in myself , any help would be good . 7H0953513B is the stalk part noT:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi

If you have the VW kit. you have stalks, small wiring harness and instructions?

You have the correct bordnetz(controller) above your peddles under black trim. part number 7HO 93T 049 AD or AE. important thing is plug F must have 4 pins in it

5 wires into the steering column wiring plug. one plug into bordnetz, one wire into plug B and one into engine bay( this is the hard one)

activation easy with vagcom or dealer and if all went to plan your cruising

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You wouldn't happen to have a copy of the instructions you could mail me cheers for the info

·
Registered
16 Posts
yes of course. PM me your address and ill scan them and send. give me a day or two though because i havent got a scanner at home.
If you havent got them can i assume you didnt get the kit. Only thought is your missing wiring loom? Let me know. im quite well connected to Vw i may be able to help there tooT:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts