VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I'm on the look out for a folding front double seat for a T5 preferably in Inca fabric. There's loads on Ebay but I'm in the Essex area and they all seem to be oop north or over the border in Cornwall.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Im looking for a T5 seat not need to fold but be an advantage and am in Hertfordshire and got same problem, so if someone got 2 we could club together for fuel to collect ?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Looking on his website he wants way to much there ones on ebay not selling for £30 but there all 100+ miles away :(

·
Registered
246 Posts
I have two doubles for sale, I'm going to Birmingham on Thursday... I'm travelling down the m5 home on Friday If you wanted to meet somewhere to buy a seat from me... Both of the seats fold and there both in very condition

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
i have a mint folding double with storage underneath in Inca, located by Heathrow, if you can wait till the 12th as currently in New Zealand its your for £50.. cheers Jim

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ive got a folding double in inca with storage underneath (as new conditions) which i will happily do a deal with you / someone who doesnt want a their single captains seat!!!!!

I travel up and down the M5 fairly regularly, so locations could be arranged. T:
Sorry Dude, Keeping the single, just after a double for occasional use.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm one of those with a double seat for sale in Cornwall :) it's non folding but has the storage area underneath. I travel to Bristol most weeks if that's any help.. PM me if anyone interested. Would also be interested in swap for a single seat.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts