VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have this RIB swivel plate, manufactured in France by Scopema.

These swivel plates only fit VW T5 vans with single front seats, or double seats with a swivel fitted. With a double swivel fitted the process is to first of all half way spin the double seat, then spin the driver to face the rear, finally finish off the double seat. You do not need to move the hand brake lever position in order to fit and use these.

SOLD

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sod it. I'll take it.

How soon do you need to get rid of it? Solihull is 90 minutes from me, but work is a bit backed up for me and getting out to you this weekend is likely to be a non-starter.

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sod it. I'll take it.

How soon do you need to get rid of it? Solihull is 90 minutes from me, but work is a bit backed up for me and getting out to you this weekend is likely to be a non-starter.
No worries, send me a PM with when you think you'll be able to get over to Solihull.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Will do. I might be able to sneak out this Sunday, but I need to do the Christmas shopping at some point and Sunday's about the only free time I get. I'll let you know though.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nice one! You really shoudl add a "Sponsored by Solihull Tourism" tag to that post though!

I'll see what she says and PM you.

·
Registered
41 Posts
And soon to be fitted!

Si, many, many thanks for the seat base (and for the gear knob!). Also, good call on Touchwood. Got most of my shopping done this afternoon.

Happy Christmas!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts