Registered
2,199 Posts
Looks a bit retro to me.....Like one of them there T4'sI:

.....nice steering wheel:D

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chaz ur a god , now I've got the reg number I can get a price for those gorgeous projector lense lights!!!
pictures and videos i can do mate and im glad you finally admitted im a God

Before anyone says why you show registration its ok the van is a demonstrator for a dealership they wont worry I:

·
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here it is again and Yes i like it couldnt anywere near afford it but theres not many vans that i deliver i take a shine to so this one must be special just like me :D

·
Literally, white van man
4,071 Posts
I: Mmmmmm.......I sort of Do like it, in a imperial stormtrooper type way, slightly lower with the next size up wheels and the california camper interior and free on my drive with all paperwork complete. ( did I mention for free ) and it would be perfect T:

....but it's not a T4 :(

Chris

·
Registered
625 Posts
Its only a gloryfied taxi though, Nothing to really get excited about surely, Oh and are you transporter drivers not the best paid drivers barr tanker drivers???

·
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its only a gloryfied taxi though, Nothing to really get excited about surely, Oh and are you transporter drivers not the best paid drivers barr tanker drivers???
Dont know how much tanker drivers get paid mate but i do know i seem to do alright T:

·
Registered
274 Posts
I think the order goes....

Tanker Drivers

Transporter Drivers

F1 Drivers

Rasp:

·
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think the order goes....

Tanker Drivers

Transporter Drivers

F1 Drivers

Rasp:

im not so sure these days i think its

Transporter drivers

Tanker drivers

F 1 Drivers

Mind you i hear Jenson Button is catching up a bit :D

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Like it, want it.

Or buy a caravelle se in white and fit a set of black sportlines. Do the vinyl stripes yourself

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
think I might "build" myself 1 of those:D

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
very nice not sure bout the wheels,nice to see you had your hi viz on bud,did the werzels do the voice over.:*

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thats quit nice looking , especially the stripe .......

Obviously copied from here .................................. I:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts