VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wish they would make these t5,s water tight and let me carry on the roads i want to drive on A:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Ha
You reversed down
If you had driven through that the thread would have read
"My T5 is clucked" Rasp:

·
Registered
215 Posts
i wish they would make these t5,s water tight and let me carry on the roads i want to drive on A:
Were was this taken ? Hoped you enjoyed your brief stay. Really must sort out a camp over for forum members at owe camp site.

·
Banned
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Were was this taken ? Hoped you enjoyed your brief stay. Really must sort out a camp over for forum members at owe camp site.
hi ja5e this picture was taking about 3 miles from coniston in the lake district as i was up some narrow roads which i love , too day ago , i have since move on to scotland to night i am in galloway forest doing some wild camping ,, it,s A BIT SPOOKY ,,, yes i enjoyed your campsite , very very good , nice and clean , toilet, showers, ect , i also had a good jog that morning went to the we church away in a we back rd i think about 6 miles return after i left your place derbyshire , york shire , back yo the lakes again climb the old man ect , it was great , i must say you done a great job to your da,s motor very neat and tidy job well done T:T:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts