VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of FASP seat swivels which I believe are for a T5 and new and unused. Bear with me whilst I explain 'I believe.'

I took these in lieu of payment on some work I had done and when I did so believed them to be for a T4 van which is what I have. However some time later when I got round to trying to fit them the fixing holes didn't line up. Thought at first it might be my technical incompetence so gave them to the guy who was fitting my pop-top and he told me they were for a T5.

So what I'm after, preferably is an exchange for a set of T4 seat swivels. Alternatively I'll sell them for the price of a set of T4 swivels. Currently on e bay thats £232.42, compared to £313.68 for a new set of T5 swivels. I've tried to upload photographs, unsuccessfully but if you want to let me know your e mail I'll send photos that way. There are front and rear photos of both swivels and one of both together so that you can see they are a pair.

I might be interested in a swap for something else - a drive away side awning possibly. Happy to negotiate around things.

They've been in my garage for about 18 months since I got them and are therefore slightly grubby but otherwise perfect. I will of course give them a clean before let them go.

Happy to answer any questions.

Steve

·
Registered
162 Posts
nothing like digging things up from the past.... i want to be on this bandwagon as i'm looking for some too.

2nd dibs if you've still got them. T:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts