VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have various T5 seats for sale including this very top of the range Pan American pair. £1295 for the pair
If you want the very best genuine VW T5 front captains seats money can buy then these are for you.
They have very dark anthracite leather sides with tan leather to the middle part of the seats. The stitching is a very classy cross stitch with superb detail/craftsmanship (ask any trimmer how hard this is to do well!)
These seats are as new and not modified in any way.

The seats look very orange in the pics but in reality are a darker tan leather.

I have drivers captain seats in inca, 2+1 rear kombi quick release seats, Triple kombi rear seats, Caravelle rear seats inc matching front seats, Motexion bulkhead, alloy wheels, armrests, kombi rubber floors etc etc.
We buy and sell genuine VW T5 seats/interiors and carry out kombi or caravelle conversions to panel vans inc providing a fitting certificate.
Give me a call if we can help.
Best wishes
Colin :)

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
still have these and many others in stock

·
Registered
201 Posts
always on the look out for a genuine passenger swivel in Tassimo if you see one. Or can retrofit my tassimo onto a genuine swivel. Getting sick of the aftermarket swivel making noises!

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, very rare to find those!
Seats still available along with caravelle seats, kombi seats, etc.:)

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Just fitted a set like this ( full caravelle)in my own van, and fitting another set for a customer tomorrow. They are very nicely finished .....

·
previously known as passattdi
1,173 Posts
Anyone got a set of inca seat covers for a T5 single drivers seat they don't want?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts