VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling due to lack of use. Love the van it will be a shame to see it go!!

Excellent condition converted VW transporter camper van!! Euro 4 1.9 TDI engine. 164,000 miles on clock, Customised VW black and red leather seats. Full conversion with rock and roll bed, Smeg fridge with freezer compartment, sink, hob, cupboard/wardrobe and removable table. Tv fitted in the back with DVD player. Leisure battery and fuse box, electric hook up with plug sockets. Pioneer touch screen stereo with DAB radio, Bluetooth, DVD and usb function., 5+ owners, Next MOT due 14/01/2017, Full service history, Short wheel-base, DVD, MP3 player, CD player, Height adjustable driver's seat, 16" Alloy Wheels, Spare wheel (Full), Power steering,, Traction control, Central locking, Driver's airbags, Passenger airbags. RED, £12,995

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Apologies, mileage is 164,000 and it's got full service history (latest one a couple of month overdue but booked in for it). If you want to know anything else let me know.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi mate someone has put a deposit down but if it falls through I can let you know. It's not registered but it has everything needed to be registered I just haven't sent it off to do it. I insure it as a camper though and there fine with it.

Cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts