VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time poster, long time lurker. Been thinking about buying a camper for years and years and years and have finally done it!

2006 T30 full camper conversion with high roof conversion by the previous owner who had it from 2014 until last week. Missus thinks the interior is too black so wants different Van X curtains and is talking about bunting lol. Currently running 16" alloys - no idea what they are but looking to buy 17" Davenports. No wishes to lower it or do anything else (Well, apart from getting the air con fixed (Previous owner never ran it so hopefully a re gas) and lining the sliding door up better. 109K on the clock and hopefully soon to go up much more!

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Hello and welcome. Nice looking camper and different from the norm. Based on a Caravelle, if I am not mistaken, so should have a few extra toys.

·
Registered
12,935 Posts
Welcome mate , certainly looks clean enough 😎 .
Love a black van .. you cant see the windows 👍 mirror backs would have to go if it were mine along with orange side repeaters.

·
Premium Member
4,134 Posts
Welcome aboard, nice looking camper. As above, revert to black mirror covers and maybe tinted side repeaters, proper stealth it out. Then I'd look at adding some subtle decals, maybe in a matt black. Either way, enjoy your new home from home (y)

Reactions: t1nt1n

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, yes the mirrors are a bit OOT, have considered the stealth look so will have a good think (y)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts