VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently considering buying a new van for my works use, been looking at the Vivaro / trafics etc as I think they look better than the T5's.... anyway I keep thinking the T5 will be a better buy in the long run.

What I really want is a SWB colour-coded van with twin side doors and rear tailgate...

Anyone got something close for sale? the colour black is imperative! the side loading doors would be next on my list, then the tailgate.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any one know of a black T5 for sale,

SWB with rear tailgate and side doors x2:)

Don't make me buy a brand new van :ILU:

·
Registered
898 Posts
Hey mate, Black isn't the most common colour, tailgates are not the most common rear, and twin side loading on a panel van is even rarer!

Might be a new one i'm afraid!

If you want twin side loading and a tailgate on a used van, better looking at a *cough* Vito *cough* as they aare standard. Then you only need to look for a black one!

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Been looking long enough to realise the above spec is quite rare! have found a few but they are always LWB

I like the rear tailgate (as on my T4) always handy to be under when it's raining! plus its a cheaper option on a new van!!!

Vito, no thanks!:*

specifying 2 side doors and rear tailgate from new is about £350 from memory, so i may be going down that route.

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
i know of a nice swb with single slider, rear tailgate, colour coded in black 54 plate

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know of a nice swb with single slider, rear tailgate, colour coded in black 54 plate
Perhaps i can live with a single side door, tell me more!

T:

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
174 swb 54 plate 107k miles tailgate no window full service history, electric pack air con 5500+vat

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
174 bit more than i was looking for!

Can you get me some photo's sounds a possibility :)

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dazboi01 any chance you can ring me about the above T5? I've got to fly out the door, doubt I'll be back on line all day T:

Mark 07968 065566

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers Darren,

Went to see Paul tonight and we came to a deal, hurry up and deliver his new vans so I can collect my new van asap T:

Thanks again!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts