VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Previously went by: Holburn
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks just popped in to say Hullo , pick my T5 up end of January , is it time yet , is it time yet! Had a company down south source me a clean T28 in white 69thou on the clock and clean straight panels.
Prob paid a bit more but couldnt justify travelling all over the country to see dog after dog and just be beaten on a clean one so a did it this way ...
Anyway getting a few tweaks done nothing major , Van is going to be my main transport , not to commute as av gt a company van but it will be a weekend vehicle to take me and my Zed thou off for the weekend .... Tent will go with me but will only use it if its nice weather!
Am up in County Durham so if ner are any local meets and eventually a bit further afield nen am up for coming along an meeting a few other members ...... when does it all kick off?
Selling my Tdi golf, tho it does break my heart ,needs must and my GSX1100 project is going too , but a gotta remain realistic and the van opens up a whole new way of life pmsl ... :eek:
Hopefully you folks will keep me right :* and steer me onto the righteous path of T5 ownership!

All the best Fellow Owners for 2012 , hope to see you about , at least now wen a wave to a Van owner ney stand more chance of waving back if am in a VW ...lmao

Ta ra for noo am off for a mooch aboot!
Haggiszed ( Malcy )
T:

·
Premium Member
4,760 Posts
hi from wearside t4 t5 boys and girls hope to meet up,,
pic from last camp meet

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Where in Consett are you?
I am origionally from Medomsley, but now reside a little further away in the Alps.
Good to know that us Consett folk are represented on the forum

1 - 6 of 6 Posts