VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
T5 intercooler for sale - bought to fit to my t4, but never got around to it and i need the cash now!
£75
can be collected from exeter or honiton, or if close im sure we could come to some arrangement

cheers

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep can meet you at the services no prob.
Postage is an option, just a) didnt want to risk it getting damaged, and b)dont really have anything to pack it with.
I work just up the road from the services so can meet you there anytime if you let me know roughly..

how does that sound?
cheers

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah i'll measure it when i get home tonight if you want.
What are you fitting it to? T4? Cos I know lots here have successfully done it... there is a post will a full fitting guide somewhere..

·
Banned
4,285 Posts
yes mate, i wanna fit it to my t4....

i think regardless of it's condition, i will get it fixed and let the van once again turn some heads and create some attention at the shows!!! :ILU:

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
That looks like a bargain. They're about £135+ new. I got one on mine behind the bumper, more space there and easier to fit. Pokes out a little at the bottom, just needs a small splitter..

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
That looks like a bargain. They're about £135+ new. I got one on mine behind the bumper, more space there and easier to fit. Pokes out a little at the bottom, just needs a small splitter..
I fitted one to my T4 1.9TD. Fits nicely behind the front grille in front of the radiator on both longnose and shortnose with a bit of minor trimmingT:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Did you still want the measurements? I have it with me now
If not did you wanna PM me some details on when you were gonna be around the services to collect...
Cheers

yes mate, i wanna fit it to my t4....

i think regardless of it's condition, i will get it fixed and let the van once again turn some heads and create some attention at the shows!!! :ILU:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts