VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks for looking at my advert :)

I am reluctantly putting up my beloved t5 for sale to try and downsize to a caddy (part ex considered)

she is a lovely factory kombi not a home made jobbie.
she comes with full service history has 78,000 original miles, i am the second owner, she comes with 8 month full platinum warranty which covers everything right down to a bulb, she is taxed for a full year and mot for a full year.
drives perfectly and purrs like a 2.5 should, very smooth ride and a total joy to drive.

comes with full electric pack from factory including - cruise control, electric windows, electric folding mirrors (also fold off remote), onboard computer, front fogs, ac, etc.

extras include
front bull bar, side steps, roof rails, rear spoiler, led rear lights, angel eye headlights, full set of waterproof tailor made seat covers, fully carpeted out, 20" alloys with continental tyres, t5.1 dash upgrade with 8" touchscreen stereo, golf gti mk6 steering wheel (looks awesome) lowered on adjustable coil overs. and loads more i cant remember like chrome bits n bobs etc

new windscreen just fitted.

as you can see i have spent thousands on her and have enjoyed every minute of it.

only downside is the front bumper could do with either a full paint or a 1200 wet and dry as its a bit orange peel and a bit patchy but its still not bad and you need to really look to see it.

will get more pics asap
this van is standing me about £16000 and would like around £14,500 for her or px a nice caddy dsg

van is fully hpi clear

please pm me if you need any more info

forgot to add it has reversing sensors, twin sliding doors,and rear tail gate.

some more pictures of inside while it wasn't raining

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry not been able to get any more pictures yet as its never stopped raining to get the van washed etc.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks awesome

When I've sold my Hilux, I'll pm you

Hopefully you'll still have her!

Is there vat to pay?

Many thanks. Tim

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi, would you be interested in part-exing for our 56 reg Touran TDi Sport 170 BHP in Silver with full factory Black leather interior, 97k miles and full service History?
We just need something bigger for planned trips away
thanks
Richard

·
Registered
200 Posts
Nice van. What kinda mileage per gallon, do to you get out of her, as I used to have a thirsty Auto before and swore never again, but the wifey will say otherwise I:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi, would you be interested in part-exing for our 56 reg Touran TDi Sport 170 BHP in Silver with full factory Black leather interior, 97k miles and full service History?
We just need something bigger for planned trips away
thanks
Richard
Sorry only looking for a caddy:(

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
down to £13,500 and will part ex a vivaro or similar size van, changed my mind about the caddy, would take another older t5 van part ex also

·
Registered
544 Posts
Very nice, may I ask how you managed to get the windows to fold using the key please?

Both my T5.1fold using the switch inside but with the key would be better.

Free bump A:

kev

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

Is the van still for sale??

I'm very interested, only problem is that I live in Chichester ( West Sussex ). I'm happy to fly up to see the van but please can you let me know if I'm likely to find any problems with the van.

When would be a good day to view?

Thanks

Paul

1 - 17 of 17 Posts