I believe we installed a Motexion to a twin slider, and it fitted, but it was a long time ago, the only problem is using the 2+1 seat setup resulting in pushing the bulkhead back slightly, but we flush the ply panels and trimmed so you do not notice....Hi,
I've recently bought a T5, and although there's a million and 1 things on my list of mods I'd like to do i really could do with a bulkhead fitting behind the rear set of seats (2+1). Reading the posts i hear there's a company called motexion who make them. However i also read that they don't make them to fit the twin sliding door model (which i have).
My questions are as follows:
As I say, I'm pretty new to all this so really looking for some advice and an "old hand" to talk me through my options would be great!
- Does anybody know if the motexion will fit the twin slider?
- If not can it be modified to fit and look decent?
- Alternatively is there anybody else who makes a bulkhead for the twin sliding door T5 Kombi?
- Could anybody recommend a firm in North Lincs or South Yorkshire who could help with fitting, or alternatively creating a bespoke bulkhead (i'm based in Shorpe).
- Finally - could anybody advise me on a decent local firm to talk to about getting other mods done in my area. I'm considering sound proofing/carpet lining/upgrade to stereo and additional speakers etc but haven't got a clue where to start.
If you struggle to get it done locally, then give us a call, we have customers come from all over...