VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI Guy's Merry Christmas,
I have a bench seat & a set of rear kombi seats ( currently fitted to my Sportline see pics fitted in 2009 with insurance certificate). I am having a camper conversion and do not need the kombi seats which are in inca. The bench is the in great condition with storage space underneath. I am wanting one T5 passenger Captain seat with arm rest & swivel base condition not so important as I will be recovering it.

I will bung it on ebay if no interest if you wish to make an offer for cash please let me know but I would prefer a swap.
If a trader has a Sport craft seat & base and would like to do a part part ex I would also be interested.
I'm in Plymouth Devon*<:)>

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: T5 Kombi seats & a front double bench seat for a t5 captain seat with arm rests

I'll chuck in an Original VW T5 Roof rack. With the new Double seat swivel plate being developed the double seat will become sought after ( i think) but any all the above for a T5 captain seat ( condition not important)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: T5 Kombi seats & a front double bench seat for a t5 captain seat with arm rests

rear seats are on ebay, search vw t5 kombi seats.
They will go:* as I have no room at the inn.
Cheers
:cool:

·
Registered
362 Posts

interested in the rearsand the drivers seat bud , unless they are already gone

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

The Drivers seat is staying in the Van, but the rear seats are available on ebay looking for a sale of around £400.
The Roof rack has been provisionally sold for £100 & until I buy a replacement passenger seat the double will stay upfront also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts