VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have just purchased a swb T5 with leather interior.
the rear seats are of no use to me,they are genuine VAG removeable rear seats and finished in leather 1 double and 1 single
the seats look unused but there is a small tear on the back of the double seats about 2 inch long
Im based in cumbria but will be travelling to northampton tomorrow so could meet on the way,PM for contact details
looking for 550 pounds or part ex for cupboards and rock n roll bed,must be in good order though
may split if there is enough interest otherwise Im going to put them on the bay next week
can include floor fixings for an extra 50 pounds if required

·
Registered
30 Posts
Now these are beautiful..... they would replace my standard shuttle seats and look absolutely wonderful.... plus I am Northants based.... just a shame I don't have that sort money, someone will get a lovely set of seats!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Don't suppose you want to get rid of your fronts for a full matching set?
I'd happily trade my front set of cloth captain seats :D
Plus your only 35 mins up the road for an easy swap over ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dont really want to part with the matching fronts unless someone has leather to trade in exchange
thanks for the offer though guys

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
may be willing to part exchange for parts,such as camper furniture or rock n roll bed
flat bottomed steering wheel,or bbs ch style 20 inch alloys

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
These are a BARGAIN close on double the price on evilbay

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
right price is now 550 firm
no offers but willing to swap or part ex for things I mentioned in previous post

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Both seats back up for sale I can include belts at extra cost but brackets are not available
Open to sensible offers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts